Tuesday 12 April 2011

PAUL'S POST

4/7/11
Today we went to the Tower of London.  We saw a lot.  We saw the blood tower.  The bloody tower is known for two princes disappearing.  Then we saw a dragon made out of weapons like guns, armor, flags, and money and jewels.  Last we saw the torture place. 

Today I went to the British Museum,  It has a mummy.  It has the Rosetta Stone,  They had little rosetta stones. 

The Neighborhood is little.  The park is small (the one by the house).  A big park is by the grocery store,  We went to a World War II ship and got a tour. 

I went on a bus and a boat tour,  I could not hear on the bus tour and I fell asleep on the boat tour.  So far my favorite part of London is the parks.  At one of the parks we played sand monster with some other kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment